Call of Duty Black Ops PC Download Free Full Version Crack
Activision released the first-person shooter Call of Duty Black Ops (PC) in 2010. Developed by Treyarch. The seventh part of the popular series Duty. During the height of the Cold War, the events in the game take place sometime between the years of the 1960s and the 1980s. The player takes the role of the Central Intelligence Agency Alex Mason and participates in a secret operation’s fight against the enemy forces. Mason visited a wide variety of countries and regions.
In the single-player game, the story jumps back and forth between the past and the present.
While being questioned about an enigmatic numbers broadcast, Mason has flashbacks of his black ops missions. The non-linear storytelling weaves a compelling intrigue, deceit, and warfare story.
Black Ops maintains the essential Call of Duty Black Ops PC shooting mechanics while adding several new features to the genre. The player can wield special combat knives for close-quarters takedowns and the usual military firearms. New covert actions like hacking computers and planting explosives add more tactical options. Various gadgets like night vision goggles and attack dogs help create a Cold War espionage feel.
Call of Duty Black Ops Download For PC
The Call of Duty Black Ops PC Download Highly Compressed graphics show the different places in great depth and with smooth animations. Combat feels more real when the surroundings can be destroyed. The guns, clothes, and technology from the Cold War are all made to look real. The sound convincingly recreates the intensity of the conflict, replete with the sounds of gunfire, explosions, and radio messages.
The Call of Duty Black Ops PC Download Torrent game has both a single-player story and multiplayer modes that may be played cooperatively or competitively, as well as a zombie mode. At launch, 14 maps can be used for head-to-head fights in the online multiplayer mode. Players can change their load-outs and get new gear as they level up. There are different ways to play multiplayer games, such as deathmatch, take the flag, and search and destroy.
Players in Zombie Mode of Call of Duty Black Ops PC Free Download must work together to survive as hordes of the undead attack. You may spend hours exploring the four unique maps full of surprises and Easter eggs. Players can work together to kill zombies or go against each other in trials.
Some of the Missions and Mod Content Available For Call of Duty Black Ops (PC)
Single Player Missions
- Operation 40: The first mission of Call of Duty Black Ops PC game throws players into Cuba as Mason attacks Fidel Castro’s palace. This explosive opening sets the tone for the covert ops to follow.
- WMD: Mason heads to the Ural Mountains to sabotage a Soviet missile facility and uncover a deadly Nova 6 nerve gas. This snowy setting provides sniping gameplay.
- Numbers: A memorable flashback mission where Mason fights through a Vietnamese jungle compound to interrogate a Soviet defector holding intel on broadcast numbers.
- Rebirth: Set on Rebirth Island, Mason must escape Viktor Reznov’s prison and expose its dark secrets while fighting off Spetznaz forces.
- Redemption: The final mission takes place at Reznov’s Russian launch facility. Mason aims to prevent Nova 6 rockets from launching in this climatic end.
- Kino Der Toten: This zombie favorite is in an abandoned Nazi theater. It introduces core zombie survival concepts like barricading and the Pack-A-Punch machine.
- Five: A unique zombie map of Call of Duty Black Ops PC DLC set in the Pentagon with John F. Kennedy, Fidel Castro, Robert McNamara, and Richard Nixon as playable characters.
- Ascension: Set in an abandoned Soviet cosmodrome, this map features new challenges like space monkeys who steal perks.
- Call of the Dead: Iconic actors Danny Trejo, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Robert Englund, and Michael Rooker are featured in this zombie map with George Romero as a special boss zombie.
Custom PC Mods For Call of Duty Black Ops PC
- Black Ops Zombies Mods: New custom zombie maps, weapons, and gameplay mods like Zombie Riot and Leviathan add endless replayability for fans.
- Modern Warfare Weapon Mods: Mods that bring guns from the Modern Warfare series into Black Ops for more loadout variety.
- Advanced Graphics Mods: Graphics enhancer mods like IW4M and ReShade can push the visuals beyond the original game’s limits.
- Custom Campaign Mods: Total conversion mods that create brand-new story campaigns, often based on famous movies or history.
Some of the Major Characters and their Roles in the story of Call of Duty Black Ops (PC)
- Alex Mason: The main protagonist, Mason, is a CIA operative specializing in black operations. Players control him through the missions as he attempts to recall repressed memories of his past missions. His questionable motivations add moral ambiguity.
- Frank Woods: Mason’s most trusted ally accompanies him on CIA missions. Woods provides loyalty and humor to balance Mason’s serious tone. He looks out for Mason like a brother.
- Jason Hudson: Mason’s CIA handler. Hudson coordinates logistics and commands from headquarters. He represents authority and gives Mason objectives, but their relationship persists.
- Viktor Reznov: A Russian WWII veteran who becomes key to Mason’s past. Reznov is a mentor figure who appears in flashbacks to guide Mason on missions against the Soviets.
- Grigori Weaver: A Russian-born CIA agent and friend of Mason who provides key intelligence from behind Soviet lines. Weaver’s insights help Mason but make him question which side Weaver is on.
- Nikita Dragovich: The primary antagonist seeking to spread Nova 6 gas globally. With plans to destroy America, this Soviet general provides a nationalist villain who brainwashes Mason for his ends.
- Lev Kravchenko: Dragovich’s psychologically disturbed right-hand man who takes pleasure in brutally interrogating Mason in Vietnam. He makes a dramatic reappearance later in the story.
- Fidel Castro: The famous Cuban revolutionary appears as he is betrayed in Operation 40. Serving little story purpose, his cameo provides historical grounding in the Cold War setting.
Call of Duty Black Ops PC Requirements
- OS: Windows 7/8/10/11
- Processor: At least an Intel® CoreTM2 Duo E6600 or AMD PhenomTM X3 8750.
- Memory: 2GB RAM and 12GB of free room on the hard drive.
- Video Card: Shader 3.0 or better 256MB NVIDIA GeForce 8600GT or ATI Radeon X1950Pro or better.